Here are all my notes for Torts, taught at UTS in Spring 2007 semester.
Please note the year of the subject, as laws and content change.
If you do download and use, leave a comment, as I’d like to know if these are actually useful for people or not.
- Intentional Trespass to Person
- Trespass to Land and Goods
- Defences to Intentional Torts
- Actions on the Case & Duty of Care
- Breach of Duty of Care
- Proof and Causation of Negligence
- Defences to Negligence
- Particular Areas of Duty
- Pure Economic Loss and Defective Structures
- Statutory Authorities and Omissions
- Vicarious Liability, Non Delegable Duty, Concurrent Liability
- Death and Relatives
- Damages – Personal Injury and Property
- Workers Compensation and Motor Accidents Compensation