Here are all my notes for Federal Constitutional Law, taught at UTS in Spring 2007 semester.
Please note the year of the subject, as laws and content change.
If you do download and use, leave a comment, as I’d like to know if these are actually useful for people or not.
NOTE: for this subject, I don’t remember (and didn’t record) what order the notes were taught in. But I’ve posted them in what I think was roughly the order.
- The Fundamentals Of Australian Constitutional Law
- Federal, State & Territory
- Constitutional Interpretation and Characterisation of Federal Laws
- Executive Powers
- Judicial Power of the Commonwealth
- Trade and Commerce
- External Affairs
- Corporations Power
- Individual Rights and Freedoms
- Inconsistency and Repugnancy of Laws
- Indigenous People and the Constitution