Here are all my notes for Family Law, taught at UTS in Autumn 2009 semester.
Please note the year of the subject, as laws and content change.
If you do download and use, leave a comment, as I’d like to know if these are actually useful for people or not.
- Lecture 1: Marriage, De Facto, Non-Couple Relationships
- Lecture 2: Marriage, Nullity and Divorce
- Lecture 3: Violence, Dispute Resolution, Role of Lawyers
- Lecture 4: Parents, Non-Parents and Surrogacy
- Lecture 5: Parental Concepts
- Lecture 6: Children
- Lecture 7: Enforcement and Contravention, Relocation, Abduction
- Lecture 8: Physical Violence & Sexual Abuse
- Lecture 9: Property Issues
- Lecture 10: Property – Contributions and Needs
- Lecture 11: Financial Contributions and Third Party Interests
- Extra: Child Support and Spousal Maintenance