Here are all my notes for Evidence & Criminal Procedure, taught at UTS in Autumn 2009 semester.
Please note the year of the subject, as laws and content change.
If you do download and use, leave a comment, as I’d like to know if these are actually useful for people or not.
- Lecture 1: Intro, Bail, Search & Seizure
- Lecture 2: Arrest
- Lecture 3: Proof, Relevance and Exclusions
- Lecture 4: Privilege
- Lecture 5: Calling Witnesses
- Lecture 6: Credibility and Real Evidence
- Lecture 7: Hearsay
- Lecture 8: Hearsay for Non-Hearsay Use and Admissions
- Lecture 9: Opinion Rule
- Lecture 10: Tendency and Coincidence
- Lecture 11: Character Evidence, Exclusion of Evidence, Judicial Comments, Directions and Warnings
- Lecture 12: Approaching Problem Solving