Here are all my notes for Ethics & Professional Conduct, taught at UTS in Autumn 2010 semester.
Please note the year of the subject, as laws and content change.
If you do download and use, leave a comment, as I’d like to know if these are actually useful for people or not.
- Lecture 1: Introduction to Ethics
- Lecture 2: Introduction to Legal Accounting
- Lecture 3: Hierarchy of Accounting Records
- Lecture 4: End of Month Procedures
- Lecture 5: Lawyering as a Profession
- Lecture 6: Duty of Court
- Lecture 7: Duty to the Client
- Lecture 8: Retainers, Disclosures, Costs and Liens
- Lecture 9: Duties to Third Parties and Colleagues
- Lecture 10: Discipline