Here are all my notes for Corporate Law, taught at UTS in Autumn 2009 semester.
Please note the year of the subject, as laws and content change.
If you do download and use, leave a comment, as I’d like to know if these are actually useful for people or not.
- Lecture 1: Structures and Partnerships
- Lecture 2: Contextual and Theoretical Issues of Corporate Law
- Lecture 3: Corporate Insolvency
- Lecture 4: Consequences of Incorporation
- Lecture 5: Criminal and Contracts
- Lecture 6: Replaceable Rules, Constitution, Management and Shareholders
- Lecture 7: The General Meeting
- No lectures.
- Lecture 9: Directors and Other Officers
- Lecture 10: Director’s Duty of Care
- Lecture 11: Director’s Good Faith Obligations
- Lecture 12: Conflict Avoidance
- Lecture 13: Remedies
- Lecture 14: Corporate Groups
- Replaceable Rules
- Research and Writing Assignment – question
- Research and Writing Assignment – answer