Here are all my notes for Commercial & Estate Practice, taught at UTS in Spring 2010 semester.
Please note the year of the subject, as laws and content change.
If you do download and use, leave a comment, as I’d like to know if these are actually useful for people or not.
- Lecture 1: Taxes and Duties for Small Business
- Lecture 2: Business Structures
- Lecture 3: Pre-Exchange
- Lecture 4: Exchange, Post-Exchange and Settlement
- Lecture 5: The Final Stage
- Lecture 6: Corporations
- Lecture 7: Industrial Relations
- Lecture 10: Wills
- Lecture 11: Probate & Letters of Administration
- Lecture 12: Administration and Estate Planning
- Lecture 13: Administration and Estate Planning – Part 2