Sorry for not updating in a while, but I haven’t really come across anything that inspired an update.
Nevertheless, things have been happening!
Trials happened and most students should have received their results by now. How did we all go? My students had varying success, from one obtaining the top rank in her school and another failing by just a few marks.
There’s still over a month until the HSC, so don’t despair!
And in the interim, here are some things for you to do:
- Do past HSC papers.
- Practice your Belonging essay on these questions: Practice Questions for Area of Study: Belonging.
- Ask your teacher to review your essays again.
- Got to your school formal.
- Form “study” groups for the purpose of just hanging out.
- Organise schoolies and overseas holidays (you’ll finish in mid October, so it’s going to be a looong summer).
- Figure out what you want to do after high school – otherwise, you might end up doing whatever your parents suggest. That’s how I ended up in Law.
I have also added more practice questions for Belonging and the Advanced Paper 2 Modules – from my students’ trial papers.
What’s coming up?
- Review of the UTS Law Subject: Resolving Disputes
- Past HSC and Practice Questions for Conflicting Perspectives
- Preliminary Biology: First Hand Investigations – Part 2